As of December, 2018
The Information We Collect
Theatre for a New Audience collects information when you visit our website, purchase tickets, or make a donation. Some of this information is technical information automatically logged by our servers. Outlined below are the types of information, both directly from you and indirectly through the collection of information by third-party service providers that we specifically collect.
You authorize us to use, store and otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including (but not limited to) your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through our website, our Partners, successors, assignees, associates, sub-contractors, or other third parties.
Examples of different purposes for which we may collect personal information include, but are not limited to:
- Use of areas of the website in which you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, username and password to purchase tickets or make donations through our website;
- name, billing address, and e-mail address, if you have not already provided these details.
- Job applications;
- Contact you regarding your ticket purchase or donation, as to the quality of the service, as well as any potential errors that may have occurred;
E-mail list. Theatre for a new Audience compiles a mailing list through which you voluntarily submit your name, mailing address, and/or email address. The purpose of such a list would be to send you periodic updates on our programs and to solicit contributions, provided you will have the ability to opt out of further communications in accordance with procedures described in each such update.
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information that does not personally identify you. Other Information may include information collected:
a. From Your Activity. Information that we may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the website, including, but not limited to your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections of the Theatre for a New Audience website you visit, number of links you click while on the website, search terms, operating system, and general geographic location.
Partners include, but are not limited to:
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site–for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
- Interest-Based Advertising. Theatre for a New Audience incorporates remarketing by utilizing third party vendors (such as Google) to display content specific advertisements to visitors who have previously visited the Theatre for a New Audience site Theatre for a New Audience and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on a User’s past visits to its website.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Search Engines and Other Sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Theatre for a New Audience, such as google.com, may crawl the website and make available to the public publicly-available content and postings from the site. The website may also contain links to other websites. Theatre for a New Audience is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, and encourages its users to be aware of such search engines and other sites when they leave tfana.org and to read the privacy statement of each website they visit.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use Personal Information and Other Information to provide you Services, process your ticket purchases and donations, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services, personalize communications and fundraising appeals that we believe will be of interest to you.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Upon request, Theatre for a New Audience will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that we and our partners hold about them. For example, visitors who have provided Personal Information to us may review and/or make changes to the same by contacting Theatre for a New Audience. In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Theatre for a New Audience marketing or solicitation e-mail. We will use reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
How to Contact Us
- postal mail to: Theatre for a New Audience, 154 Christopher Street Suite 3D, New York, NY 10014.