The New York Times announced Theatre for a New Audience’s 15/16 season which will open this fall with the New York City Players’ production of “Isolde,” a new Richard Maxwell play inspired by the legend of Tristan and Isolde.
Read the full Announcement here!
- 23/24 Season
- Your Visit
- Humanities & Education
- Humanities at Theatre for a New Audience
- Council of Scholars
- Peter Brook/NY
- 360° Viewfinder
- Digital Content
- Sheltering with Shakespeare
- Critically Conscious Shakespeare: Close Reading Strategies for Interpretive Choice
- Education at Theatre for a New Audience
- Programs for Schools & Teachers
- NEH Summer Institute for School Teachers
- About Us